Yarramundi, NSW 2753Sold
VACANT LAND WITH APPROVAL FOR 6 BEDROOM RESIDENCE
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Yarramundi NSW
Offered to market is this exclusive scenic 20 hectare (50 acre) natural lifestyle property nestled in the foothills of the Blue Mountains in the Gross Valley in NSW.
This property offers an untouched parcel of natural Australian bush land and nearly one kilometer of pristine Gross River frontage featuring rainforest style trees.
This parcel has an abundance of natural wildlife including kangaroos, wallaby’s, goannas and native birds.
There is a DA approved to build a large Australian themed architecturally designed 6 bedroom home, swimming pool and large farm machinery shed. The building site has been cleared.
This property has exclusive views of the Blue Mountains Gross Valley and adjoins the Wollemi world heritage national park.
- Land Size – 20.77 Hectares (Approximately 50 Acres)
- DA approved for large architecturally designed residential dwelling, pool, shed and tennis court
- DA approved river access road refurbishment
- Cleared for residence building site
- Potential to apply to build a second dwelling
- Potential to apply to build a tourist park on the Gross River frontage
The property adjoins the Wollemi world heritage national park.
There are convict supply camp ruins on the property which is part of the historic “Engineer’s Track” leading from Richmond to Blackheath.
Abundant native wildlife.
The property enjoys 1Km of Gross River frontage.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 200000 square
- 5 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Open Fire Place